Two Alma men pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Crawford County Circuit Court to the pawning of stolen items.
Brandon Junior Bowles, 19, of Alma is charged with residential burglary, theft of property, fraudulent use of a credit or debit card and unlawful transfer of stolen property to a pawn stop or pawn broker.
Kevin Ray Hudson, 18, of Alma is charged with unlawful transfer of stolen property to a pawn stop or pawn broker.
The two were arrested by Investigator Halbert Torraca of the Crawford County Sheriff’s Department following an Oct. 21 burglary at a residence in the 1600 block of Dow Jones Road in which the stolen merchandise was pawned at several locations and an attempt was made to use a debit card at an ATM.
The public defender’s office entered the not guilty pleas for Bowles and Hudson and waived formal arraignment before Judge Gary R. Cottrell.
Other pleas heard Wednesday by Cottrell were:
• Joshua Beaucefus Denniston, 34, of Mountainburg pleaded not guilty to first-degree terroristic threatening. Denniston was arrested Oct. 21 by Van Buren police after allegedly threatening to kill another individual.
• Anna Elaine Bradford, 30, of Booneville pleaded not guilty to theft by receiving and unlawful transfer of stolen property to a pawn shop or pawn broker. Bradford allegedly pawned merchandise stolen in Logan County at several locations in Van Buren.
• Clovis Anthony Cox, 21, of Fresno, Calif., pleaded not guilty to two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of felon in possession of a firearm. Cox was arrested by an Arkansas State Police trooper after being stopped on Interstate 40 for no license tag.
• Josh Randall Myers, 27, and Phillip Wesley Myers, 25, both of Van Buren, pleaded not guilty to residential burglary and theft of property. The brothers are accused of taking property from the residence of Phillips Myers’ former roommate in July.
• Christopher Norman Seratt, 35, of Chester pleaded not guilty to domestic aggravated assault and third-degree domestic battery. Seratt allegedly slapped and choked his daughter Oct. 19.
• Randall Wayne Webb, 48, of Fort Smith pleaded not guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and habitual offender. Webb was arrested after he drove a vehicle on a suspended license to pick up his girlfriend at the Crawford County Detention Center Oct. 28.
• Druu Arnold Pagel, 19, of Van Buren pleaded not guilty to residential burglary, three counts of breaking or entering, theft of credit or debit card, possession of marijuana, theft of property, possession of Xanax and possession of drug paraphernalia. Pagel allegedly broke into a vehicle July 2, stealing a credit card. He also was arrested by Van Buren police for breaking into a vehicle Oct. 24 at Blakemore Field.
• Kristen Leigh Brown, 26, of Van Buren pleaded not guilty to second-degree battery on a law enforcement officer. Brown is accused of pushing a detention worker when being booked into the Crawford County Detention Center Oct. 26.
• Lora Jean Morton, 60, of Cedarville pleaded not guilty to commercial burglary and theft of property. Morton was arrested Oct. 24 following an alleged shoplifting at Van Buren Walmart.
• Ricky Lee Borum, 32, of Mulberry pleaded not guilty to theft of property, fraudulent use of a credit or debit card and two counts of failure to appear. Borum is accused of taking cash from a business where he was employed and using a company credit card to purchase gasoline for his girlfriend’s vehicle. He also allegedly failed to appear in court Aug.16 and Aug. 27 for arraignment on the charges.
• Aletha Ann Robertson, 20, of Van Buren resisted a petition to revoke a sentence she received July 28 for domestic battery, alleging she failed to do community service. She also pleaded not guilty to failure to appear at an Oct. 29 petition to revoke hearing.
• Darrell Eugene Davis, 50, of Mountainburg pleaded not guilty to failure to appear at a May 17, 2013, status hearing on charges of breaking or entering and theft of property.
• Kyra Lynn Phillips, 21, of Lavaca resisted a petition to revoke a sentence she received Dec.23, 2013, for robbery and theft of property, alleging she was arrested Aug. 4 for criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.
• Aaron Christopher Dan Cruise, 19, of Van Buren resisted a petition to revoke a sentence he received Jan. 24 for harassment, alleging he has failed to pay fines and court costs and was arrested April 19 for theft of scrap metal.
• Miles Dan McGrew, 52, of Van Buren resisted a petition to revoke a sentence he received May 18, 2012, for theft of public benefits, alleging he has failed to pay restitution, fines and court costs.