SEARCY— The following local residents are among more than 1,200 Harding University students included on the dean’s list for grades achieved during the fall 2018 semester.
• Isaac House, a sophomore special education major from Alma
• Micaiah Soto, a junior software development major from Alma
• Jay Beamon, a Bible and ministry major from Van Buren
• Mason Smither, a junior social science major from Van Buren
• Sarah Fouts, a senior French and mathematics major from Van Buren
• Loren Smither, a sophomore theatre design and production major from Van Buren
The dean’s list is published each semester by Dr. Marty Spears, University provost, honoring those who have achieved high scholarship. To be eligible, a student must be carrying 12 or more hours with a 3.65 or higher grade-point average and no incompletes.
Harding University is a private Christian, liberal arts university located in Searcy. Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, it is the largest private university in the state.