Van Buren School District will serve free meals throughout the summer beginning Monday, according to the district.
Anyone under 18 may eat breakfast and lunch for free through the summer meals program at any of five participating locations. Parents may eat breakfast for $2.50 and lunch for $3.50. The program ends Aug. 3.
Meals will be served weekdays from June 4 to Aug. 3 except for July 4.
Meals will be served at the following locations:
• Central Elementary School - Breakfast from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to noon.
• Boys and Girls Club of Van Buren - Breakfast from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
• Van Buren Public Library - Breakfast from 9 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch from 12:30 to 1 p.m.
• Van Buren Housing Authority - Breakfast from 8:30 to 9 a.m. and lunch from noon to 12:30 p.m.
• Crawford County Adult Education Center - Breakfast from 8 to 8:30 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to noon.