Incumbent Crawford County Clerk Teresa Armer-Cobbe will be challenged by fellow Republican Jolynn (Tink) Wester for her position in Tuesday’s primary election.
There is no Democratic candidate.
Polls will open at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday and close at 7:30 p.m.
Meanwhile, early voting will continue from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the county clerk’s office in Room 7 at the court house, 300 Main St. in Van Buren, and the Crawford County Emergency Operations Center building at 1820 Chestnut St. in Van Buren.
Early voting will conclude Monday. Hours will be 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Other contested Crawford County primary races are:
• Three Republicans, Jim Atchison, Chase Hall DeCroo and David Rofkahr, are going against each other for the Crawford County JP District 3 position. Rofkahr is the incumbent. There is no Democratic candidate.
• Crawford County District 5 JP Raymond Harvey received a challenge in the Republican primary from Jon Baker. There is no Democratic candidate.
• In the race for Crawford County JP District 6 position, incumbent Mark Shaffer is being challenged by another Republican, Connie Beyerle. There is no Democratic candidate.
• Tom Fite and Farrah L. Turner, both Republicans, are running for the Crawford County constable District 2 position. There is no Democratic candidate.
• Joe Howard and Thomas Dale Roberts are both running for the Crawford County constable District 4 position as Republicans. Howard is the incumbent. There is no Democratic candidate.
• For the Crawford County constable District 9 position race, incumbent Tommy Buckner is running against Marty Clark. Both candidates are Republicans. There is no Democratic candidate.
Crawford County polling places for Tuesday’s primary election:
Alma 1, Alma Public Library; Alma 2, Concord Baptist Church; Alma 3, Collum Lane fire station; Alma 4, Alma Community Center; Bidville, Old School House; Cedar Creek, 88 Church; Cedarville, Cedarville Library; Chester, Chester Community Building; Cove City, Cedarville Library; Dean Springs, Dean Springs Fire Station; Dora, Amazing Grace Fellowship; Dyer, Dyer Fire Station; Eagle Crest, Alma Community Center; Figure Five, Figure Five Fire Station; Jasper, Figure Five Fire Station; Kibler, Kibler United Methodist Church; Landcaster, 71 Freewill Baptist Church; Lee Creek, Natural Dam Community Center; Locke, Old School House; Mountainburg, Mountainburg Assembly of God Church; Mulberry 1, Mulberry Senior Center; Mulberry 2, Mulberry Senior Center; Mulberry 3, Mulberry Senior Center.
Oliver Springs, Freewill Baptist Church; Porter, Mountainburg Assembly of God Church; Rudy, Rudy Community Building; Union, Uniontown Baptist Church; Upper, Chester Community Building; Van Buren 1-1, Crawford County Emergency Operations Center; Van Buren 1-2, Crawford County Extension Office; Van Buren 1-3, Rena Road Church of Christ; Van Buren 2-1, Emergency Operations Center; Van Buren 2-2, Pleasant Valley Church of Christ; Van Buren 3-1, Van Buren Public Library; Van Buren 3-2, Emergency Operations Center; Van Buren 3-3, New Life Pentecostal Church of God; Van Buren 3-4, City Heights Methodist Church; Van Buren 3-5, Living Word Baptist Church; Van Buren 3-6, St. Michael’s Catholic Church; Van Buren 4-1, Hope’s Creek Retirement Center; Vine Prairie, Mulberry Senior Center; Whitley, Turner Community Building; and Winfrey, Mountainburg Assembly of God Church.