The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country and More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Shenandoah — Country and more for a free, 21-and-older concert at 8 p.m. at Lee Creek Tavern in Cherokee Casino and Hotel, 109 Cherokee Blvd. in Roland.
• Aaron Tyler Rose Trio — Various styles from 7-10 p.m. at Beef O'Brady's, 12200 U.S. 71 South. No cover charge.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Gospel Music Fundraiser — Area singers and musicians play at 3 p.m. at Midland Heights United Methodist Church, 3500 N. Sixth St.
• Jenny Lind Jamboree — Various styles from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building on the Gate 9 cut-off at Jenny Lind.
• The Moore Family and Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music and Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
• Supply/Demand — Various styles for a fundraiser at 7 p.m. at the Bakery District, 63 S. Sixth St.
• Typsy Gypsy — Various styles from 8 p.m. to midnight at Ava's at Fianna, 8901 Jenny Lind Road.
• "Living Legend" award ceremony honoring Terry Anderson — Oreo Blue, Mr. Cabbage Head and the Screaming Radishes, Flash, Prince Albert and the Royal Knights and other special guests will play beginning at 3 p.m. at Eagles Aerie No. 208, 3321 S. 66th St.
Call (479) 452-5888.
• Martina McBride — Christmas music and more at 7:30 p.m. at the Fort Smith Convention Center's First National Bank Exhibition Hall, 55 S. Seventh St.
Call (479) 788-7300 for information.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.